This website is owned by Shell Canada Products ("Company"). This website is intended to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by the Company. By accessing, using, or downloading material from this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• Canada Forum - This website is intended solely for use in Canada. Activities involving certain countries may require compliance with various laws and regulations. Therefore, visitors to this website who are located in or affiliated with a country other than Canada should immediately exit this website.
• Agreements - The transactions you conduct through this website may be subject to written agreements between the Company and you. The information, products and services contained in this website do not change the terms of your written agreements with the Company. However, you agree to be bound by the transactions you conduct through this website.
• Password - You may receive a password to access certain areas of this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you fully log off from the website at the end of each session. This website does not require you to change your password; however, the Company encourages you to periodically change your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
• Use Restrictions - All (a) content on this website, including all the text, graphics, logos, designs, titles, button icons, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio and video clips available on this website ("Content"), and (b) the compilation, collection, selection, arrangement, assembly and coordination of all Content is the property of the Company, its affiliates or its content suppliers, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All the Content may only be used by you in connection with your personal or business activities with the Company. You may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that such copies are made only for the purpose of your personal or business activities with the Company, and only if you maintain any proprietary notices contained in such Content. Any other use, including, but not limited to, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content for any other purposes, is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer - THIS WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS AND PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
• Accuracy - The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible, however, the information and materials contained in this website may not be current. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained in this website or in any website linked to or from this website. The Company expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained in this website or in any website linked to or from the website, and also disclaim any duty to update the information or materials or to advise you when the information or materials are revised or discovered to be inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous. The Company may invalidate any transaction that is based on erroneous or inaccurate information supplied to this website by any person or the Company, its employees, contractors, or agents.
• Links - This website may include links to external websites. These links are provided in order to help you quickly and easily find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this website from an external website. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these websites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their websites. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as an endorsement by the Company of any of the external websites. We do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these websites nor accept any liability in relation to any of these websites (including, but not limited to, any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
• Viruses - The Company expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to your computer, information system, or other property due to your use of this website or your downloading any materials, text or images from this website, including, but not limited to, damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer or information system.
• Trade-marks - The trade-marks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other indications of origin displayed in this website are owned by the Company or a third party who has granted the Company a right to use them. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any person or entity the right to use any such marks or names displayed here without the written permission of the owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this website may be trade-marks or service marks of their respective owners.
• Proprietary Information and Submissions - The Company does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information from any user through its use of this website. If users of this website are (or are employed by) a competitor of the Company, users agree not to submit any competitively sensitive information, including, but not limited to, information with respect to the users' (or their employer's) customer lists, supply, inventory, output, territories, markets, prices, and other sales arrangements for services and products that compete with services and products of the Company. Should any user of this website respond with information such as feedback data, questions, comments, suggestions, postings, or the like regarding this website or any products, services, promotions, programs or policies, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and will become the property of the Company, and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, display, disclose, publish, broadcast, and distribute the information to others without any limitation or obligation whatsoever (including, but not limited to, the obligation to compensate user in any way). Users agree not to submit any material to this website that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable or that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Users may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead the Company as to the origin of the material or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
• Changes - The Company reserves the right to make changes to this website and to any products, services, promotions, programs, or policies described in this website, and to suspend or terminate this website or the products, services, promotions, programs, or policies at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Website for Canada only:
The information at this site applies to Canada only and may not apply for other locations. Products of the Company and its affiliates advertised on this site may not be available outside of Canada or in all regions of Canada. Products are available according to local laws. All products are subject to the terms of applicable agreements. A reference to the price of a product does not mean it is an offer to sell. All products and prices may change without notice. All prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. These terms and conditions are to be read with all other terms and conditions or disclaimers in this website.
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted according to Alberta law. If there is a dispute about these terms and conditions, or any dispute about the website, whether in contract or tort, or otherwise, the Alberta courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over this